Welcome To Ask Ericka

Ask Ericka is an advice column that gives my readers, fans, and supporters a chance to reach out with their personal questions and dilemmas. I am a serious minded individual. I always want to help those in need and because of my great insight about life I give great answers. I am not a licensed practitioner or counselor but I am someone who has had many experiences and have always been one that my peers have come to consult and counsel with. Ask Ericka is another way that I try to lend a hand to help those in need. In the event that you are struggling with a life-threatening or dangerous issue, I always recommend professional counseling as well.

The Robbin Hoods

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Editing Couture: A Woman Scorned by Ericka Williams




Editing Couture: A Woman Scorned by Ericka Williams: "JM Benjamin said something in an interview with me that will always stick with me, the 'AUTHOR is the brand, not the book.' I've taken that..."

0 comments:

A Women Scorned 3

A Women Scorned 3
Coming Soon!!!

About Me

My Photo
Ericka Williams
Ericka Williams is a tour de force, a phenomonal woman. She is a compassionate person who not only cares about herself and hers, but she cares about humanity. All of her books are themed to show the unlimited access of human beings to redemption. She is a Christian, spreading the message that Jesus saves; no matter who you are, what you've done, or what other people think of you. She uses societal ills, her own experiences, and real situations that we all face, to show that their is a light at the end of every tunnel, if you take God's hand and let him lead the way. She may not fit the mold of a "saint", but she sure is a believer and she knows that we all only have the obligation to spread the Word, the way that we personally know how. Ericka Williams is a mother of two, an elementary school Language Arts teacher, an actor, a director, and a producer of short films. She is currently in the cast of The Cartel Publications, feature "Pitbulls in a Skirt" movie being released in the summer of 2011. She continues to write books, act, and prepare to fulfill her dream of having her books turned into films.
View my complete profile

A Women Scorned 2

A Women Scorned 2
In Stores Now!!

A Women Scorned

A Women Scorned
In Stores Now!!!

Shining Star

Shining Star

All That Glitters

All That Glitters
ESharan Presents

Followers